Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Day 2

Day 2 and let me say- I hope its better than Day 1.
Lowering your carb intake right away made for headaches, grouchiness and general unfun. Hopefully as my body gets used to it I will not be so grumpy. A call to the doctors office revealed that he is off all week. Of course. That IS my luck. So appointment set for Monday next week and until then biding my time, popping Naproxen like it's going out of style and trying to stick to PCOS friendly food.
I am having to drink at least 2 liters of water a day...but that is easy since I work in a hot unairconditioned studio right now and water is my BFF.
Tuna on the menu today with salad and no bread. Im eating my slice of whole grain toast with peanut butter protein and oats and berries for breakfast. Apparently its best to get your biggest meal first thing in the morning to help you maintain your energy level through the day and not go nuts at dinner where the pounds will just sleep with you overnight. Thats bad.
Ok, it's Tuesday...lets do this thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment