Monday, May 7, 2012

DAY 1

Im considering today DAY 1 of new PCOS friendly eating. I had a cup of coffee out of habit and caffeine is a bad trigger for PCOS so SLAP MY WRIST and call me a goof. I did. Coffee...I am going to miss you something fierce.
No breakfast cereal so it's OATS and QUINOA and EGGS and such. Today is oats with raspberries, blueberries, almonds and 1/2 a banana. I already do almond milk so thats nothing new. Also- CINNAMON....cinnamon is supposed to be good for PCOS. It doesnt need sugar cause the banana is a natural sweet when heated.
Lunch will be curried lentils, a small piece of white chicken and a leafy green salad w/ red bell peppers.
I'm also drinking my Female Toner Tea from traditional Medicinals which has raspberry and licorice root in it- both supposed to be excellent for PCOS.
Snack will be yogurt.
Are we having fun yet? Logging every single thing we eat every day?
HOORAY!
Yes, Im bitter.

Great link, bon appetit!
http://divapcos.wordpress.com/2009/09/13/steel-cut-oats-a-perfect-pcos-breakfast/

No comments:

Post a Comment